Christchurch - City
I have an exciting opportunity working as a Catering Assistant in a commercial kitchen. Work as part of a team in a fast paced environment that has possibilities of growth and advancement within the hospitality industry.
Skills & Experience Required
- Food, Hygiene & Safety Certifications 168 & 167
- Experience in food preparation/handling
- Punctuality, shifts starting at 6am and flexibility on finish times 8-12 hour shifts
- Physically fit: bending, lifting and standing
- Good level of literacy, clear and accurate paperwork/numeracy
- Available to work a rotating 7-day roster
You will be working with a large team, handling and packaging food that will potentially be shipped around the world consumed by many far and wide. Every day will be different and as the busy season approaches you will have plenty of hours to help save those extra pennies.
- Packaging & Handling Food
- Completing all product documentation
- General kitchen responsibilities
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Working well as a team
If you have a fun loving personality and do not shy away from a hard day’s work then this assignment could be just what you are looking for, what do you have to look forward to?
- Weekly pay at competitive rates
- Daily meals
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunities for the right candidate to gain full time employment
- 40+ hours over a 7-day roster
If this opportunity sounds great and you would love to get involved hit apply now and let us make it happen.
To be considered you must have the right to work in New Zealand, be a NZ permanent resident/citizen an or at least one-year valid work visa.Apply