We are looking for awesome people to join our team!
Are you an experienced barista who has a passion for creating the perfect daily grind, and is looking for some extra hours to supplement your current role? Or are you looking a role that can provide you with loads of flexibility around your university schedule that still provides you with a fun work environment and an awesome team of legends to work alongside? Or are you looking for full time barista work, at loads of funky venues around Dunedin?
The Recruitment Network has the role for you!
The Recruitment Network are event beverage specialists, servicing clientele from 5-star hotels, awesome events and concerts, funky cafes, and more.
We provide catering solutions from Espresso bars to juice and event bars and we are currently looking to grow our team of coffee gurus!
What you need:
- Let's face it, Kiwi coffee is the best so we are looking for Baristas with a minimum of 1-year experience.
- Like every great coffee spot, our clients are busy from open to close so we are looking for team members who are comfortable working with a minimum of 2-3kgs of coffee a day.
- A passion for presentation - after all who has time (or patience) for a bad coffee!
- Aligning with the populations need for a morning coffee fix, we need people who have to work around a rotating schedule, including weekends.
- Own transport an advantage!
- Must have your own hospitality uniform including black dress trousers, black covered dress shoes, and a long sleeve dress shirt, one in black and one in white.
Don't wait, apply now! Email your CV to email@example.com, or hit the magic button below!Apply