The key to our success is our people, your role in this environment is to provide friendly, attentive and efficient service to our valued residents through cooking a variety of nutritious Homestyle meals, preparation of ingredients and food service.
This position is hands-on requiring you to prepare and cook meals for residents, work within a dedicated team of staff and take ownership of stock control, quality of meals and cleanliness of the kitchen.
- Cooking nutritious Homestyle meals: morning/afternoon tea, 2 choices hot lunch, dessert, soup and evening meal
- Special diets and diet requirements including allergies/intolerances, supplements and texture modified soft & purees
- Supervising and overseeing kitchen & food service on the weekend
- Monitoring and promoting kitchen hygiene and HACCP
- All aspects of kitchen operations including washing dishes and cleaning kitchen
- Trade qualified Chef or experienced cook
- Previous experience in a similar position within Aged Care, Health or Hospitals advantageous
- Strong H&S awareness
- Ability to work with limited supervision
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role working in Aged Care, Health or Hospitals. You will be a well presented and self-motivated individual who has excellent organisational and communication skills.
If this sounds like you, please contact Emma on 021 616 821 or Apply Now!Apply