Automotive / Transport & Logistics
We are looking for a skilled, motivated and knowledgeable Warehouse Administrators to join Auckland team. We have opportunities with a wide varity of our National clients looking for that right person.
In this role you will assist the with the administration of the Warehouse paperwork. Primarily stock control including issuing of stock and co-ordination of cycle counts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Stock control
- Issuing stock
- Updating smartsheets
- Updating dispatch dashboard
- Help with organisation of factory floor and some in house assistants may be required.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and have good multi-tasking and time management skills
- Must pass Ministry of justice vetting.
- NZ residency or valid working visa
You will be required to move in and out of the factory regularly so being fit and able is a must.
Does this sound like the job that brings together all the skills and attributes honed during your career to date? Do you want to join a go-ahead company experiencing significant growth?